We all have our favorite places to go. Some of your commonly used resources may be listed in the image above. Did you (as a WSFCS teacher) know that you can go to one place and be able to access all of the sites listed?
These Instructional Resource for you to search in are all linked to the front page of the WSFCS Learning Village Curriculum Warehouse. I was impressed to be able to find them all in one place, but what even caught my attention more was that if you search for your grade or subject in Learning Village, there are links to specific things in most of these resources.
For example, if you were supposed to teach a 4th grade Science lesson on Rocks and Minerals, in one place in Learning Village, you could find:
- NC Standard Course of Study Objectives
- Links to Lessons from LearnNC on this competency goal
- Links to the Standard Search Site for both Promethean and SMART
- Links to a variety of Online Resources for this competency goal
- Learn360 search results for videos on this competency goal
- Link to netTrekker Search Results on this competency goal
- and Links to Related Content (which may include some already made lessons complete with Essential Questions and other needed information)
To get the the WSFCS Learning Village from our New Website home page, look to the left to see Quick Links. Learning Village is the second one there. You can also get to Learning Village by clicking on Employees in the blue channel bar. From the drop down menu, click on Resources. Once you click on Planning, you will see the Learning Village Curriculum Warehouse option!
Here is a Learning Village Quick Reference Guide.